The Great Yarmouth Older People’s Network and Age Concern Great Yarmouth is on the search for inspirational people for our
2017 Celebration of Age Event
Do you know someone who has inspired you and/or others, someone who volunteers tirelessly for their communities and neighbourhoods, someone who deserves to be recognised for their contribution. If so, then we want to meet them to say thank you on your behalf, and for all the people they have supported and inspired.
The criteria for nominations are:
- The nominee must be over the age of 50 years
- Live in the Borough of Great Yarmouth
- Have inspired you and/or others in some way either in the past, or currently
- Be an outstanding volunteer, maybe that person who makes the tea or puts the chairs away!
For nominations all we require is:
- Their name
- Their DOB or age
- Their contact details
- Your contact details and how you know the nominee
- No more than 1 side of A4 explaining the reasons why they deserve to be nominated
The closing date for nominations is – Friday 25th August 2017
Please forward nominations to:
Jackie Tierney, Services Manager, Age Concern Great Yarmouth, 8-9 Regent Street, and Great Yarmouth, NR30 1RN Tel 01493 262052, email: Jackie.email@example.com
Rachael Hardie, Older People’s Development Worker, Great Yarmouth Age Concern, The Acorn Centre, 8-9 Regent Street, Great Yarmouth, NR30 1RN
Tel: 01493 262052; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The celebration event will be on Saturday 28th October 2017 at The Acorn Centre start at 2pm till 4.30pm.