PONTINS RE-DEVELOPMENT OF THE SITE
YOUR VIEWS ON THE PROPOSED PLANS ARE REQUIRED
HEMSBY VILLAGE HALL Waters Lane, adjacent to the playing field
WEDNESDAY 28 JANUARY 2015
COMMENCING AT 6.30PM
Those in attendance will be:
Northern Trust site owners Officer John Winstanley
Shadow Leader of Great Yarmouth Borough Council Graham Plant
MP Brandon Lewis’s Senior Case Worker
Development Control Manager at Great Yarmouth Borough Council
Hemsby Parish Councillors
Borough Councillor Shirley Weymouth who has arranged this meeting.
If you have any queries please contact me on 01493 731625 telephone number.
17 January 2015
Repps cum Bastwick Parish Council are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated person to work 4 hours per week paid at Salary Scale of SPC 21-23
Applications are invited for the part-time post of Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer for the Parish Council commencing as soon as possible. Hours must be worked flexibly including attendance at meetings.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and have good IT skills.
The main duties will include;
- To arrange, publicise and attend Parish Council meetings.
- To prepare agendas and minute meetings.
- To liaise with the Borough and County councils, other organisations and official bodies and the public as required.
- To manage the Parish Council’s finances and prepare the accounts for annual audit
- To attend to correspondence on a day to day basis.
Written applications stating work experience and the qualities and skills you would bring to this position are welcome by post or email to the current Clerk, Mrs S Wellerd, Flint House Low Road, Repps with Bastwick Norfolk NR29 5AH
Financial help and support is available for GYCH (Great Yarmouth Community Housing) Tenants with Fuel/Utility debts/bills, we have a £10k grant to spend. So far we have only spent £755.00, do you have any tenants struggling to heat their homes or have utility debts?
· Are any of our homes suffering with damp conditions? Is this because the tenant is struggling to heat the home?
· Are you aware of any tenants with utility/energy debts or moving into a new home that needs financial support to negotiate payments on an old energy debt, new energy payments?
· New tenants/existing tenants may need support to part fill an oil tank, a water bill, heating or sewerage arrears?
· Gas service overdue – Is this overdue because of a debt and no credit? Could we help the tenant?
There is a criteria for funding, we will consider other circumstances and they will need to work with DIAL to improve finances to receive the funding. If permission is granted from the tenant to refer to DIAL please email so they can contact the tenant direct to obtain all the details and discuss if they are entitled.
What have we achieved so far?
· Filled an oil tank for £277.99
· £410.10 paid to GYCH sewerage charge
· £68.00 paid to reconnect gas meter
Please provide name, address and contact details and mention energy grant enquiry to DIAL email@example.com
The Parish Council are interested to know who may have owned, or occupied, the property known as 17a The Green from 1986 through to 2003.
If anyone has any knowledge of this please can they contact the Clerk on 01493 749938.
MARTHAM PARISH COUNCIL
NOTICE OF CASUAL VACANCY
Notice is hereby given that by reason of the resignation of Councillor Murrant a vacancy has occurred among the members of the Parish Council.
Any person willing to fill this vacancy should apply to the Clerk in writing on or before the 5th February 2015.
The applicant’s name must appear on the current register of the Voters List or the applicant should during the whole of the twelve months preceding the relevant date resided in or within three miles of the parish or the applicant’s only place of work during the whole of the twelve months preceding the relevant date is in the parish. The applicant must not be debarred from standing as a Councillor.
PUBLIC elections cannot be held until the year 2016 but for the interim period election to the aforesaid Council will be voted for by the present sitting number of Councillors.
Mrs Sarah Hunt
Clerk to the Council
5th January 2015