Report it!

Many of the problems in the village  reported to the Parish Council Office are the responsibility of other authorities.
The links and contact numbers below give you quick access to departments that can offer help with common problems.

Martham Guide

Martham Guide

County Councillor

Andy Grant 


Call 101 or 999 in an emergency.

Flegg area local policing team information and Crime Map.

Dog Fouling, Fly Tipping, Litter, Broken Glass, damaged broken play equipment.

GYBC Environmental Rangers Tel: 01493 742200
Dog fouling advice


Norfolk County Council Tel:0344 800 8020

Great Yarmouth Borough District Councillors

Andy Grant

Leslie Mogford


Carriageway damage, clearing debris, grit bins, existing lines and signs, footway damage/drainage, grass and weeds, hedges and trees, illegal signs, manhole covers, obstruction, street furniture, traffic management and lights/signals, vehicles for sale on the highway, verge damage.

Highways Report


For obstruction or legal dial 101.


GYBC Planning Tel: 01493 846430


Norfolk County Council Tel:0344 800 8020

Street Lighting

GYBC/NCC Tel: 01493 742194 for Great Yarmouth or  0344 800 8008 for Norfolk County Council.

Local Mooring

Contact MBDT here

Your local Member of Parliament

Brandon Lewis
Sussex Road Business Centre
Sussex Road
Great Yarmouth
NR31 6PF

Tel: 01493 652928


For anything else not listed here please contact us.