The following is a local policing update for the Rural Flegg Villages neighbourhood.
Weekly crime summary 24th July to 4th August 2015
This week we have seen a number of mopeds being stolen by opportunist thieves. Some of these have been bikes with very little security measures protecting them.
Crime prevention advice includes:
- Never leave your keys within the motorbike or scooter
- When not using the vehicle lock it within a garage or keep it out of site.
- Cover your machine if possible
- Always put the steering lock on
- If you have a security device, use it
- Fit an industry approved electronic immobiliser
- Where possible secure the bike out of view
If you have any information about moped and scooter thefts in your community, please call Norfolk Police on 101, or if you witness a crime in progress, please call 999.
Message from Superintendent Roger Wiltshire.